Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ice Everywhere!

These were some pics from this morning after the sun came up in our front and back yard. There are many more down this afternoon. Every little bit I hear a pop and big crash. The neighbors have a bunch of limbs down too. Fortunately our power is still on but it is off about a mile down the road in both directions. I stayed home today and kept Riley. Our roads weren't that bad but I was a little afraid of getting there and not being able to get back home. It worked out for the best. Riley's day care was closed and Mrs. Donna who keeps her had her power go out too. I did learn a good tip for the bad weather. Fill your bathtub up with water the night before and at least you have water to flush the toilet with if the power goes out. I thought that was a great idea!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: