Friday, January 23, 2009

Pioneer Days

Last week we took a day off and went up to my Aunt Janice's for Pioneer Day. My uncle Richard is a Pioneer seed dealer and they always have a great celebration for their customers and friends/family. It is always great with homeade rolls and pies and other great food. I snagged this pic of Grandpa-Great Storey and cousin Joseph. Joseph is recently a big brother. His little sister Alexus was born on Wednesday. He is so sweet and gentle that I know he will be a great brother. His dad and I are cousins and were born only a few months apart so we grew up together. Riley received a belated Christmas present at mom and dad's house. She always loves playing the piano. She has enjoyed playing with it a lot since she has had it at home.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: