Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Help from the North

Thanks to the generosity of many faithful Christians at Little Chapel Church (my home church) in Harrisburg, IL, we received several loads of supplies that we were able to share with the community and our church family. They brought food, water, gasoline and generators. Many families have been blessed by the wonderful supplies. We have even been able to take smaller loads to other counties that were hit harder than we were such as Graves, Hickman, Marshall and Crittenden Counties. In the last picture I've posted, Dale Broach from our church is holding his daughter Jamie and Riley. We have had lots going on recently and I can't say I've spent a lot of quality time with Riley but she hasn't lacked for attention. Almost anyone at the house has helped out with Riley. I'll look up and someone is changing her diaper or turning on Hee Haw for her. I really appreciated all the help.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

I, for one, am EXTREMELY grateful to Little Chapel for everything we've received. I can't believe the destruction that happened just because of the ice. It's so wonderful to see God's people pull together to support others during these types of situations!! Makes me proud to be a Christian!