Friday, December 12, 2008

Teething Biscuits are Messy!

Now that Riley is cutting her first tooth we thought we might try some teething biscuits. I never knew anything could be so sticky and messy. I gave one to Riley at the farm this evening for her to chew on while I worked on some projects. I had to give her bath just to get all the sticky mush off.

Riley had also learn some new skills this week. She started pulling up to standing earlier this week. She loves to pull up at the dryer. I think her voice echoes inside and she likes that too. She even tries to climb in. We're going to have to stay on our toes. Ms. Cindy at daycare today said she looked up and Riley was standing without holding on to anything. She thought she might fall but she didn't. I'm afraid she will be walking before we are ready.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: