Friday, November 7, 2008

Election Day

I had Tuesday off from work for election day so Riley and I enjoyed the beautiful weather. I took some pictures of her in front of the house in her John Deere stuff. She mainly wanted to eat leaves and other items she could find in the yard. We took her with us when we went to vote and everybody kept saying what a sweet little boy she was. I had taken the bow out before we went. Big mistake. I wish I had gotten a picture of Riley at the polling place. I figure she will read about this year's election in her school text books in 10 years.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura said...

That's good to know about the bow (just in case). I always feel bad trying to guess the gender of a baby when they are dressed neutrally. And John Deere stuff is so cool, I'd dress my boy (or girl!) in it!