Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stomach Bug

Well the stomach bug is going around Murray in a big way. I had one church member who works at one of the elementary schools say they started the day with 12 out sick and by lunch the number was 34. One teacher ended the day with only 4 students. Riley had something strange on Tuesday night. She managed to cover me, her and the kitchen counter with projectile vomit. Later she baptised the bed and Tim had to change the sheets. But by Wednesday morning she was over it. I hope that is all we see of that for a while but I fear it is only the beginning of the winter sick season. There were two kids out sick at day care in her class too. I tried to get a picture of her in her cute little strawberry hat. My cousin had given that to us and it is just the cutest thing on her little round head.

No comments: