Thursday, June 17, 2010

VBS and a new blog

Here are some pictures of Riley from VBS with her buddy Aiden. I think they both have had about all the VBS they can stand. They've both been a little testy the last few nights. Luckily, riding in the wagon has been something they both like. Tonight is our last night so maybe we'll be back to regular schedule soon.

For those who might be interested, I have a new blog. It was really created to kind of supplement our women's bible study at church. I always feel like I run into a lot of great resources but I just don't have time to cover them in class. So for anyone who might enjoy a little extra short devotional during the week, I plan to post some things. As to how often or how great it will be...who knows! The Saucer http://mycupfull.blogspot.com/

Posted by Picasa

No comments: