Friday, August 15, 2008

Slim Pickin's

Ok-So this week has been really busy and I'm short on any good pictures to show. My parents were here this week but all the pictures are on their camera so when I get some of those from them I'll post them. I think Riley had a great time with her Grandpa and Grammy Wilson this week. I think she even stole some pancake syrup from Grandpa's hot cakes. I'm sure they spoiled her rotten but she doesn't seem any worse for it. She had a great day at day care yesterday despite some sniffles and a cough she has developed this week. I took this picture one day last week. Riley almost always falls asleep on the way home from daycare but this day she was holding on to the side of her carseat for some reason. The picture doesn't do it justice. It was really cute.

No comments: